Getting the most mileage out of this or any forum...

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Vishal P. Rao, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Kanga

Kanga New Member

Hello everybody;

It feels good to be among people who think, feel, talk, write and act with so much wisdom that i am thrilled with happiness. I mean who in
    his sane mind will clim a mountain by the top? who will want a house without putting the foundation first? this is the greatest and simplest wisdom our friend Vishal make out here so that we may not fail, but grow.Thank you very for your words.
    PS: let not the desire of quick success blind you, but the wisdom of an organised life guides you; the fruit will be sweeter and lasting.
  2. ruzzybuzzy

ruzzybuzzy Guest

Lovely, I hope to enjoy my self here. This place seems wonderful so far. I am newbie here.
  3. pinoybloggers

pinoybloggers New Member

hi every1! it's nice to be here, thanks for the advice Vishal..! i want also to help filipino bloggers to know more about forum marketing, what ever i will learn from here, i will share also to our community.

thanks.
  4. niddy

niddy New Member

Well now I'm afraid my post will be too short. lol But seriously, thanks for everything y'all do!
  5. hummingbird81

hummingbird81 New Member

Hello to everybody!
    I'm glad I found forum which is for sharing experience
    rather than advertising [​IMG]

I agree with the advice.

I hope my posts will be useful for forum members
    and I hope to find something useful and interesting for myself here [​IMG]
  6. Louem

Louem New Member

Hello to all,

I am both new to this site and to forums. I am also new to marketing (on line) as well so I decided to read all 14 pages of this advice section.

Very interesting! I hope I can add to the wealth of informaton I found here.[​IMG]
  7. allykat

allykat New Member

Thankyou everyone for the advice. I hope one day i can return the favor.
  8. angmer70

angmer70 New Member

I am brand new to this work at home forum and I am reading and learning alot on my first visit here. I am excited to learn more from all of posts that I am reading. Thanks to all for all of the wonderful advice.!!!![​IMG]
  9. targetbygrace

targetbygrace New Member

hi, i appreciate everything you have all said. i am new, very new and would want to learn. please remind me when i go out of order and very quickly too. thanks all.
  10. cjmo75

cjmo75 Guest

I think in order to get the most out of a forum you need to be genuine. When you use forums as a means to promote a product, people can usually tell. Forums are a great place for learning and sharing tips and ideas, but spamming them is not worth it.

If you get banned for spamming, not only do you lose access to all of the great information there, but you start to get a rep in the forum community and all of your posts will be scrutinized. Word gets around. The best thing to do is use them for what they were intended.
  11. Sahan Asad

Sahan Asad Guest

Vishal P. Rao
    Wow well said Vishal.
  12. AdriaJ

AdriaJ New Member

Thanks for the advice you all. I can agree that being real makes all the difference in the world - with me.
  13. defaultuser

defaultuser New Member

Hi Vishal, I am a newbie....read your post..Will definitely abide by the rules...thanks for the heads up
  14. vjassociate

vjassociate New Member

Hello All,
    I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is James Vil and i work from home i also have a regular job as a case manager. I want to say thank you all for all the great advice posted on this thread. I am looking forward to learning and share experience and knowledge with members of this forum. I am excited to be a new member.

Thanks,
    James Vil
  15. pkornmann

pkornmann New Member

I have found there is much to be learned from reading and participating in forums. It's not really about selling your product directly as it is learning great tools to take with you.
  16. mdmd11

mdmd11 New Member

17. mr tickle

mr tickle New Member

Vishal P. Rao
    great layout and forum
  18. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

19. mbasa

mbasa Member

opendomain
    I could not agree more! forums are suppossed to about people connecting.

By the way, i'm glad to have found this forum.
  20. revenue4u

revenue4u New Member

This forum and others like it represent an invaluable knowledge base from which to learn from the experience of others.