Work at Home Forum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in   Add this forum to your favorites!Add to Favorites 

New to the work at home community-Need advice

iriseyes
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: New to the work at home community-Need advice Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Michele. I need advice on how to start a job that I can work at home with. There are a lot of deals out there about herbal supplements, but I don't want to get into those, I would rather get into something that involves typing, accounting, date entry, medical coding stuff of that nature. Any ideas??? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Vishal P. Rao
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Michele Very Happy

Before your start looking for a work at home job, take a careful look at skills you can offer your employer. Once that's over, begin contacting companies who might need your assistance. If you are good at typing, you can try contacting companies who are looking for coders. Here's an opening I came across for a company:

http://www.onss.com/ShowJob.asp?vJobId=A001

If you would simply like to stuff envelopes, look out for companies in your area that send out lots of bills.

Michele, the possibilities are endless work at home jobs. Only thing is that you need to make one for yourself.

Best wishes,

Vishal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

A sister site of Home Based Business Opportunities.

© 2004 Work at Home Forum. Powered by phpBB 2.0.11