Work at Home Forum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in   Add this forum to your favorites!Add to Favorites 

how to start home-based business

junette
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:41 am    Post subject: how to start home-based business Reply with quote

Hi. I am from the philippines & have just registered as affiliate of sfimg.com. I am not exactly sure how to start a home-based business. They often say post an ad. How does one exactly do that? They sponsor trainings but i feel there is really no step-by-step instruction on what to do for first-timers. Any advice for me out there?
Gobala Krishnan
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi junette,

Sfimg.com have their own discussion board, so if you are looking for specific information on this type of home business you can get a lot of info there.

There are many ways of posting ads. Basically if you are just getting started, try to put your url wherever possible, including guestbooks, your Yahoo profile, your email signature, basically everywhere you can put it.

You need to wite down a suitable title and description for your ad, keep it safe and use it consistently.

Posting ads just work like that. When you surf the net, and come across any website that looks good, check if they have a classifieds section, either free or paid. If they do, use the tiltle and description you have for the ad. It is an ongoing process.

There are also many other internet marketing methods which you will learn over time Smile

I'm not sure if that helps...

Sincerely,
Gobala
junette
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gobala, hi. thanks a lot for your response to my questions. They help a lot. I learn a little more each day. More power to you...
csmarketing
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi welcome Junette,

I too am an affiliate of sfi, you really should spend time reading the post at the sfiboard many if not all you will have questions on can be found there if not already asked all member are good with answering what ever you have a question on. You should also checkout the training section as well it give some good information as well.

The sfiteam.com is also a good place to start as well. I have learned a lot just from reading the board. good luck

Michelle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

A sister site of Home Based Business Opportunities.

© 2004 Work at Home Forum. Powered by phpBB 2.0.11