Work at Home Forum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in   Add this forum to your favorites!Add to Favorites 

Need someone who wants to make a little extra cash at home!

magazinetown
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Need someone who wants to make a little extra cash at home! Reply with quote

Hello all. I have a magazine website. Currently, I only have 2 other employees. I am needing atleast 2 more people who can enter orders for me daily. All you will have to work is about 2 hours a day or less and I will pay you around $450 a month via money order. It is a easy job that I just don't have time for any more. All you need is a computer with internet and computer skills. Email me if you are interested and I will explain more. [email protected]
klee621
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Job Posting Reply with quote

Hi I'd be interested in hearing more about your job posting if it is still available. Thank You
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Friendly Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

A sister site of Home Based Business Opportunities.

© 2004 Work at Home Forum. Powered by phpBB 2.0.11