Work at Home Forum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in   Add this forum to your favorites!Add to Favorites 

Need Advice

Global_King
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Need Advice Reply with quote

I am just about to get started with my mail order and mailing list business. I have everything to get started like postal meter, specially designed envelopes, I just need to know what letter to send out and what information brochure and information manual to send out to people who order the information packet. Oh the information packets have to be about starting your own work at home business. Also if anyone has any recommendations where to get printed envelopes at good rates please share thanks. Thanks for your reply.
Alice
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: printed envolope Reply with quote

Smile Hi, Friend! If you need paper printed envolope, I could help you on this. I am writing from China. We design and printed all kinds paper products to customers world wide at high quality and reasonable prices. Could you just send your detailed requirement to my email ([email protected]) ? I will quote you as soon as I receive it. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

A sister site of Home Based Business Opportunities.

© 2004 Work at Home Forum. Powered by phpBB 2.0.11