Work at Home Forum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in   Add this forum to your favorites!Add to Favorites 

Re: [HBBO] Newsletter - 11th Aug 2004

A8ch
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: [HBBO] Newsletter - 11th Aug 2004 Reply with quote

Vishal,

Your HBBO newsletter of August 11, 2004, about Why Insight and Flexibility is More Important than Perseverance in Marketing is itself an example of the insight, flexibility and perseverance you've developed over the years as an Internet marketer.

The thrust of the article resonated with me.

Novice marketers are naturally influenced by those they perceive to have achieved "guru" status. But, once they themselves become more experienced, their understanding of the game becomes clearer and their confidence grows stronger. The combination of these factors eventually leads to the revelation of new insights which embolden them to create and refine their own unique marketing strategies for their product.

This is the success secret each and every entrepreneur wants to discover: the most effective and productive methods for marketing his or her product. That's when they could deservedly attach the moniker "guru" to their name and provide yet another marketing avenue for the next wave of newbies to explore.

Well done!

By the way, I recognized you in Case Study #1 - an excellent example, if I may say so. Laughing
Vishal P. Rao
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your feedback Hermas Very Happy I'm glad it's been appreciated!

Quote:
By the way, I recognized you in Case Study #1 - an excellent example, if I may say so.

Very smart of you Laughing

Best wishes,

Vishal P. Rao
Gobala Krishnan
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vishal,

Yes i agree with Hermas, although maybe the people who really need it, i.e. those just starting out may not make any sense out of it. Most of them are looking for an EXACT, PROVEN method that "works like crazy all the time".

Correct me if I am wrong, but that's what sells.

Just like me in the past 8 months. I have read so many articles, newsletters, ebooks and such. All it got me doing was to run around in circles and accomplish nothing.

Thank god i stopped all that. It was good knowledge, no doubt about it, but as you say you have to develop your own style and methods.

Still in the process of that Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

A sister site of Home Based Business Opportunities.

© 2004 Work at Home Forum. Powered by phpBB 2.0.11