Work at Home Forum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in   Add this forum to your favorites!Add to Favorites 

Looking to work from home...

Xerasia
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:17 pm    Post subject: Looking to work from home... Reply with quote

I have been searching for a LONG time now for a legit work from home opportunity. What I find most often is that the companies do not say exactly what the work would entail. I am unable to work away from home because of anxiety and panic attacks. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good business? I am not interested really in starting my own business, just looking to add some more income to help out my husband.
If anyone has any suggestions or websites that wont give me the run around, please let me know!

-Missy
Gobala Krishnan
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Missy,

Maybe it would help if you had some idea of what you want to promote. Then go looking for the opportunity.

If you start with any opportunity you are sure to be frustrated.

Just a thought Smile
Xerasia
Just Joined
Just Joined

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: The search continues ;) Reply with quote

Well, thing is I like to keep my options open, I was looking at craft making, checked out one company thats registered with the BBB, but it'll cost me around 250 startup, of course, with that 250 I can make 800. So I'm debating that one. When I was searching this time amazingly enough I found sites that weren't giving me the runaround, but still, I know I dont want to do proofreading, I dont really want to start a business, just something to bring in extra income, I really hate having to struggle every week. lol, of course who does Wink

-Missy
Gobala Krishnan
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: then maybe you can start here Reply with quote

Missy,

In that case you may also want to check out SFI (Six Figure Income) Marketing Group.

They have tons of products and services to promote so making a decent part time income should not be a problem. You can sign up free.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

A sister site of Home Based Business Opportunities.

© 2004 Work at Home Forum. Powered by phpBB 2.0.11